Intorduction to Notices and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Welcome to the
As a website or online service provider, it's important to have a Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement in place to protect yourself from potential liability for copyright infringement committed by website developer or by any users.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed on our website, please notify our designated agent at the following address:
eMial Us on [email protected].
To be effective, the notification must be in writing and must include the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A statement that you respect the intellectual property rights of others and will respond to claims of copyright infringement promptly.
- Contact information for your designated agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement, including name, address, phone number, and email address.
- A statement that the notification must be in writing and include specific information, such as identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, contact information for the complainant, and a statement that the complainant has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the complainant acknowledges under penalty of perjury that the information in the notification is accurate and that the complainant is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Once we receive a compliant notification of claimed infringement, we will take the following steps:
- Remove or disable access to the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity;
- Notify the user who posted the material of the claim and provide them with a copy of the notification;
- Provide the user with an opportunity to respond with a counter-notification, which must include the following information:
- Identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which we may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of claimed infringement or an agent of such person.
- Upon receipt of a counter-notification, we will promptly forward it to the complainant and inform them that the removed or disabled material may be restored in 10 business days, unless the complainant files an action seeking a court order to restrain the user from engaging in infringing activity.
Please note that any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
By visiting the below list of webistes you agree to the terms and conditions of this/above statement.
ACCESSYSTEM® Technologies Inc - Digital Transformation, IT, IoT & AI Solution & Services. :
https://accessystem.com , http://accessystem.in , http://accessystem.co.in , http://accessystem.net , http://accessystem.net.in , http://accessystem.info , http://accessystem.org , http://accessystem.biz
InfiDux® by ACCESSYSTEM® :
http://infidux.com , http://infidux.in
VisotoLogs® by ACCESSYSTEM® :
http://visitologs.com , http://visitolog.com , http://visitologs.in , http://visitolog.in
VORK® BroadBand - A Global Network Enterprise :
http://vork.in , http://vork.co.in
i-Host® | Hosting & Cloud Solutions :
DOMOZZLE® | Hosting & Cloud Solutions :
https://domozzle.com , https://domozzle.in